Selerant Corporation is a leading global provider of enterprise Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Product Portfolio Management (PPM) solutions based in New York City. Due to our rapid growth and expansion in the North American market, we are seeking Account Executives in 3 major regions in the United States. Key cities may include New York, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Denver, Los Angeles and Seattle.
Your focus will be selling the Selerant Devex suite of cloud PLM and PPM applications and professional services to the food and beverage, specialty chemical and personal care markets. Your duties will include prospecting, opportunity development, proposal management, presentation/demonstrations, negotiation, closing and business expansion. Regular communication with management and team members on the status of sales opportunities, support requirements and sales strategy will be a necessary and key factor to your success. This is a hunter role and a remote position.
This exceptional career sales opportunity requires the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 -5 years’ sales experience in a software sales environment.
- Experience with the sale of high-value, Cloud/SaaS software solutions
- Prior selling experience to CPG, Pharma, Food &Beverage, Cosmetics or chemical industries preferred
- Strong track record of over-achievement of $1 million plus in annual quotas.
- Ability to lead internal technical resources on sales engagements and effectively leverage company expertise to senior level executives at the line of business and IT levels.
- Success selling high-value software and professional implementation services.
- Capacity for “hunting” and closing new business against brand name competitors, overcoming resistance to change and developing advisory-based relationships.
- Excellent communication, collaborative, negotiation and closing skills.
- Understanding of technical environments such as database platforms and web-based applications.
- Experience with CRM, Marketing automation software and MS Office Applications
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level in a related field.
Travel throughout the U.S and Canada as required.
Selerant is a family-orientated company which offers a rewarding and collaborative working culture where every team member has the opportunity to contribute in a thriving environment were continuous improvement and innovation is highly valued.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
For the right individual, Selerant offers the following:
- Competitive base and commission income package
- Medical, Health and Vision and Life insurance, and matching 401K
- PTO, sick time and 12 holidays
- Enormous potential for success and growth
- Ability to learn new concepts and work with new technology
- Flexible work schedule
- Talented and highly supportive team
How to apply:
Please send your application, CV and cover letter to
Applications may also be submitted via LinkedIn (please include your CV).