We are looking for Business Analyst enthusiasts who love to solve problems and always propose new solutions.
We are a software house, recognized as a leader in the PLM sector for process companies (product lifecycle management) that works with successful worldwide brands such as Nestlè, Barilla, Intercos, Shiseido and Mapei.
With offices in Milan, the United States, China and India, our software supports hundreds of companies operating in the Food & Beverage, Chemical and Cosmetic fields, managing the product development process as well as regulatory compliance and quality.
We are used to work in an intelligent way, rather than Agile, and we implemented a company-wide smart working policy well before the Covid-19 emergency started.
We believe in the balance between work and personal life, and we also believe that the exchange of ideas and face-to-face coaching can give added value to our work.
Following a continuous and constant growth of our business, we want to expand our consolidated Professional Services team.
If you recognize yourself in what you just read, send us your profile: CV, personal history, video presentation, projects carried out, and whatever you think is appropriate for us to know. If we find areas in common we will contact you.
What can you expect from us?
- Space and encouragement to suggest ideas and solutions
- Interesting salary range in line with the market (we will talk about it on the first interview)
- Smart working (the real one)
- International and multicultural environment
- Interesting internal growth
- Soft skill training
- Internal Academy which is enriched day by day
What do we expect from you?
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Responsibility and goal-oriented approach
- Initiative and pro-activity
Information Technology Business Analyst is responsible for the innovative business and functional requirements lifecycle, including the requirements collection from various inputs, the business and functional requirements definition and design, the requirements alignment and harmonization, their prioritization based on the product vision, and the development monitoring through the methodology applied for each project.
Oversees the overall Software Development iterations making sure that practices, rules, and values are understood, and behaviors are compliant to the Selerant methodology. Ensures that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone in the Project Delivery Team. Introduces the right techniques for effective Iteration Backlog management. Facilitate the Project Delivery Team in understanding the need for clear and concise Iteration Backlog items and Iteration planning.
- PS Team & TI
- Global Help Desk Coordinator
- Regulatory Manager (RSA, EHS)
- EU & APAC Sales Management Director, Sales Team & Pre-Sales
- PSM Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Other departments
- Lead workshop sessions with the customer to capture requirements and effectively document them
- Act for multiple projects at the same time according to the statements of work
- Deliver elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, prototype, or other detailed deliverables
- Work closely with the PM, ESA, Regulatory and other departments to design the solution for the given requirements and meet the project constraints
- Is responsible, together with the Enterprise Solution Architect, of the design of the solution (through the Business BluePrint document) for the project.
- Refine and document detailed user requirements, provide clarity for the Development and QA functions
- Work with Project teams to enforce best practice implementations and optimizing core product reuse. Specifically, refining requirements with Professional Services team members (and end customers where appropriate) to provide functional clarity and relevance
- Validate the product in the development phases following the methodology defined for each project
- Support the QA testing processes effort, including development of user acceptance criteria
- Support training efforts for Services, Sales and Marketing departments
- Develop and provide PLM solution expertise
- Assist with the business case definition for new innovation proposals
- Work with the Product Owner and others to clearly understand and document the customer requirements associated business processes and behaviors
- Support Sales department and SI in pre-sales RFI, RFP related activities
- Working with third parties (SI, consulting companies, …)
- Demonstrated outstanding ability in English written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Self-starter with leadership skills in order to take charge of or facilitate requirement-gathering sessions
- Quick learner on new products, systems, applications and technologies
- Able to work well with both internal and external clients, including the ability to proactively participate in user group workshops
- Project planning and monitoring skills
- Analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Willing to travel to customer premises in the requirements gathering phase.
- Basic knowledge of web development including C# and web-based applications.
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- 3 years+ experience in preparing functional requirements, working with use cases, business process modeling, and preparing use-case or sequence diagrams
- 2years+ experience in preparing functional requirements, working with use cases, business process modeling, and preparing use-case or sequence diagrams
- BS in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar discipline
- Knowledge of the full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of and experience in the use software design and modelling tools (e.g. UML etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Expected to travel abroad, mainly in EU&APAC area
Selerant is a family-orientated company which offers a rewarding and collaborative working culture where every team member has the opportunity to contribute in a thriving environment were continuous improvement and innovation is highly valued.
Employees enjoy favourable conditions including a competitive salary and flexi-working (work-from-home).
How to apply:
Please send your application, CV and cover letter to
Applications may also be submitted via LinkedIn (please include your CV).
A competitive market salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
Selerant is an equal opportunities employer.