Are you passionate about Innovation, Challenges and Brilliant Solutions?
This is your chance to contribute to the visionary evolution of one of the best-of- breed PLM software in the global marketplace, and to develop your career within a dynamic and motivating working environment.
In SELERANT, master and pioneer software-maker in the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) for formula-based manufacturers, you will collaborate with an international team of experts to the overall and on-going success and innovation of our top class PLM product.
You will have the unique opportunity to be exposed to our high-profile customers’ needs, and play a role in delivering a solution aimed at improving their business outcomes.
We are seeking a highly experienced and knowledgeable Market Activation / Business Development Consultant - Cosmetic Industry.
The key purpose of this role is to lead the development and execution of a go-to market strategy, resulting in tangible new business opportunities, within the global Cosmetics market. In addition, we are seeking someone who is able to help us develop a “Cosmetics” expertise capability within our Company that is sustainable on a long-term basis.
The successful person will work closely with a dedicated Product Manager and members of the current Business Development team to identify market opportunities, define appropriate product solutions and engage with current and prospective clients. It is expected that the Consultant will also provide coaching and mentoring to the in-house team to build and embed long-term expertise in the market vertical within the Company.
This is a full-time contract role for up to 6 months. A competitive day rate is offered, based on seniority and experience.
The successful Consultant will ideally be based in our head offices in Milan, or be prepared to make regular, extended trips to these offices.
MARKET ACTIVATION / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT - COSMETIC INDUSTRY
Major areas of responsibilities:
- Define and develop the overall market activation strategy for the Cosmetics vertical, based on quantitative and qualitative market data and inherent business knowledge.
- Leverage extensive Cosmetics market and business knowledge and insights to define differentiated market requirements for IT solutions based on geographical, Regulatory and business process criteria.
- Lead the development of robust business cases and validate the market fit of current and planned product solutions for the Cosmetics market.
- Identify and assist in the generation and development of new business leads arising from the market analyses and aligned activation strategy, ideally underpinned by leverage of personal networks and contacts within companies active in the Cosmetics sector.
- Coach and mentor members of the immediate and extended in-house Product Management and Business Development teams to impart explicit and tacit market knowledge and insights.
- The successful Consultant will ideally be based in our head offices in Milan, or be prepared to make regular, extended trips to these offices. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience gained from working directly within the Cosmetics market. Key to the success of this role, candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 5 -10 years’ experience as a successful of new business development manager within the Cosmetics market
- 3-5 years of market analysis & brand activation experience, preferably within the Cosmetics / Personal Care sector
- Strong project and process management skills and experience, able to prioritize and work on multiple activities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Behaviors & Interpersonal Skills
- Proven team player with ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A highly proactive self-starter who can work both independently and within a team, demonstrating commitment and a positive “can-do” attitude and proactive self-starter
- Proven ability to impart knowledge to and mentor less experienced staff in order to kick-start the development of in-house Cosmetics market expertise and business development capability.
Selerant headquarters are located in Milan, Italy, with a global presence with offices in Europe, USA, China and India.
How to apply: please send us your application attaching your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
If you answer via LinkedIn please always enclose your CV when applying - only complete and successful application will be considered.
Selerant honors its commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and gives special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
Selerant is an equal opportunities employer.