BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
based in in the Boston/Providence area.
This is a virtual office based position reporting into the V.P. of Sales—with periodic direct supervision.
Regular communication with management and team members on the status of sales opportunities and client requirements will be a necessary and key factor to your success.
As a Selerant Business Development Representative your focus will be on lead generation and business development. Your duties will include prospecting, opportunity generation and general business expansion.
You will conduct outbound calling campaigns to targeted prospect organizations, conduct industry research to find potential leads and sales opportunities and update/maintain current data within our HubSpot sales and marketing system.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ tele sales/business development experience—preferably in a software sales environment.
- Prior selling experience to CPG, Pharma, Food & Beverage, Cosmetics or Chemical industries a plus
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with CRM, Marketing automation software and MS Office Applications
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree
Selerant is a family-orientated company which offers a rewarding and collaborative working culture in which every team member has the opportunity to contribute in a thriving environment where continuous improvement and innovation is highly valued.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
For the right individual, Selerant offers the following:
- Competitive base and commission income package
- Medical, Health and Vision and Life insurance, and matching 401K
- PTO, sick time and 12 holidays
- Enormous potential for success and growth
- Ability to learn new concepts and work with new technology
- Flexible work schedule
- Talented and highly supportive team
How to apply:
Please send your application, CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications may also be submitted via LinkedIn (please include your CV).