Location: Milan area
We’re looking for a high-energy, driven INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS ANALYST
As a SELERANT Information Technology Business Analyst within the Professional Services Department, you will be responsible for the innovative business and functional requirements lifecycle, including the requirements collection from various inputs, the business and functional requirements definition and design, the requirements alignment and harmonization, their prioritization based on the product vision, and the development monitoring through the Agile methodology.
You’ll experience the excitement of working at and growing with a dynamic, fast expanding company where you can make a difference.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist with the business case definition for new innovation proposals
- Work with the Product Owner and others to clearly understand and document the customer requirements, and associated business processes and behaviors
- Refine and document detailed user requirements and provide clarity for the Development and QA functions
- Working with Project teams to enforce best practice implementations and optimizing core product reuse. Specifically, refining requirements with Professional Services team members (and end customers where appropriate) to provide functional clarity and relevance
- Validate the product in the development phases following the agile methodology
- Support the QA testing processes effort, including development of user acceptance criteria
- Support training efforts for Services, Sales and Marketing departments
- Develop and provide PLM solution expertise
- Demonstrated outstanding ability in English written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Self-starter with leadership skills in order to take charge of or facilitate requirement-gathering sessions.
- Quick learner on new products, systems, applications and technologies.
- Able to work well with both internal and external clients, including the ability to proactively participate in user group workshops.
- Project planning and monitoring skills.
- Analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Willing to travel to customer premises in the requirements gathering phase.
- Basic knowledge of web development including C# and web based applications.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- 3years+ experience in preparing functional requirements, working with use cases, business process modeling, and preparing use-case or sequence diagrams.
- BS in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar discipline.
- General knowledge of the full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of and experience in the use software design and modelling tools (e.g. UML etc.).
Apply on LinkedIN:
Or send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Informative Note sec. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, Personal Data Protection Code and sec. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016
We would like to inform you that the archiving and processing of data referring to you are carried out – with papery and electronic modalities - in order to contact you and to plan a first conversation. Providing us your data is absolutely free. Personal data must be compulsory provided in case of legal or contractual obligation. Generally, non-providing data has no prejudicial consequence on your charge. However, as far as legal or contractual obligations are concerned, non-providing such data may involve impossibility of our treatments, which presume such providing. Your personal data will not be communicated or disseminated. Your CV is not kept longer then necessary and in any case it will be delated after the calendar year following his receipt. We wish inform you that if your resume contains the so called “sensitive data” (for example, membership in legally protected category and, more in general, data concerning your health status) can be processed by our Company for the purposes stated in the privacy notice only subject to your prior written consent, specifically released for the processing of the mentioned “sensitive data”. The lack of this consent, which must be included in the CV, may lead our Company to the inability to consider your CV in the recruitment process. According to sec. 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and to sec 15 and following of the Regulation (EU) 679/2016 to exercise your rights, you can refer to Data Controllerer Selerant S.r.l., via Leonardo da Vinci n. 19 – 20060 Cassina de’ Pecchi (MI).