Are you passionate about innovation, challenges
and brilliant solutions?
Selerant is a leading provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and works with some of the world's manufacturers and best-known brands including Nestlé, Lindt, Barilla, Intercos, Shiseido and Mapei.
Our software supports hundreds of companies around the globe in the Food & Beverage, Cosmetics and Chemical industries manage their new product development process, regulatory compliance and quality management needs.
Due to strong business growth, for our office in Belgrade we are looking for:
- Performing receptionist duties - greeting visitors and providing general client hospitality
- Ordering equipment and office supplies;
- Organizing travel arrangements and other logistics, like transportation, accommodation, travel
- insurance and event tickets, according to a pre-approved budget;
- Keeping track of company documentation regarding equipment and payments by preparing, organizing and archiving it.
- Providing administrative and office support to the team members (for example preparation of employee declarations, forms, ad-hoc employee requests);
- Developing and implementing documentation for administration of labor relations;
- Monitoring, preparing and processing the necessary documentation for registration and deregistration of employees;
- Maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents and updating internal databases;
- Preparing documentation for monthly payroll and control of accrued salaries.
- Monitoring, keeping track and performing payment of invoices;
- Communicating with the company accountant and passing on information in time and accurately;
- Acting as liaison between the local company accountant and the Group Finance Department
- Creating basic financial repor.
- Advanced knowledge of English language, both written and spoken, including basic accounting terminology;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Up to two years of total working experience;
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping concept;
- Basic knowledge of Labor Law practices;
- Excellent organizational skills and time management;
- Tactfulness in handling sensitive and confidential situations and information;
- The qualified candidate shall be detail oriented, professional and customer service oriented.
- Working experience on similar position in international environment (PLUS)
- University degree (Faculty of Law or Faculty of Economics – University of Belgrade) PLUS
Selerant is a family-orientated company which offers a rewarding and collaborative working culture where every team member has the opportunity to contribute in a thriving environment were continuous improvement and innovation is highly valued.
Employees enjoy favorable conditions including a competitive salary.
We are offering a full time employment in a dynamic internatial company, with a pleasant working environment and the opportunity for professional growth and much more.
How to apply:
Please send your application, CV and cover letter to
A competitive market salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
Selerant is an equal opportunities employer.