We are looking for Senior PLM Consultants who will play a key role in successful customer deployment of PLM solution.
You will lead an implementation team in the initiation, planning, design and execution of PLM solution that meet customer requirements.
- Lead an implementation team in all aspects of solution deployment
- Lead the analysis and documentation of customer requirements through the delivery of workshops
- Develop requirements specifications, Use Cases, and functional specifications
- Transform customer requirements to technical solutions
- Professionally interact and communicate with customers and internal team members
- Clearly demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Have a thorough understanding of enterprise application deployment methodologies with PLM Solutions.
- Must be able to write clear, understandable Requirements, Specification documents, and Use Cases.
- Thorough knowledge in data modeling techniques and Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge in Database – Oracle/SQL Server. SQL Scripting , SQL triggers, stored procedures, functions is a plus
- Knowledge in web programming techniques C#, asp .net, Java Script is a plus
- Familiar with data migration techniques from legacy systems
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of enterprise software deployment experience
- Must be able to travel 25- 50%
Why should you work with us?
- Competitive compensation
- Health and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Transit commuter and parking benefits
- PTO, sick time and 12 holidays
- Enormous potential for success and growth
- Modern office space in midtown Manhattan
- Ability to learn new things and work with new technology
- Frequent office lunch outings with office snacks and coffee
- Flexible work schedule and remote office availability
- Friendly, dedicated and laid-back team
How to apply:
Please send your application, CV and cover letter to
Applications may also be submitted via LinkedIn (please include your CV).
Selerant is an equal opportunities employer.