Selerant is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and works with some of the world's best-known manufacturers and brands.
Our software supports hundreds of companies around the globe in the Food & Beverage, Cosmetics and Chemical industries manage their new product development process, regulatory compliance and quality management needs.
Due to strong business growth we are looking to expand our international team.
QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPPORT ENGINEER.
The Quality Assurance Support Engineer mission is to improve our customer support process and increase the coverage and effectiveness of our test solutions for both the manual and automation test areas.
As a Selerant Quality Assurance Support engineer you will be responsible of monitoring the health of our core products before a critical update / patch is delivered to our customers, in order to catch and report potential regression issues in the application before they reach the customer. At the same time, he will bring into the core QA department the know-how coming from the support activities with the goal of improving the internal QA process.
Major areas of responsibilities:
- Monitor the status of the C/I toolchain in our maintenance branches
- Monitor the output of our Test Automation solution on a weekly basis, analyse the test report, investigate existing issues and report the bugs found to the engineering team
- Perform historical analysis of the issues reported by our customers on different areas of the application to gather insight on the weaknesses of our test solution
- Use the insight gathered in your activities to develop new test scenarios, including test data, usable in the verification process for major releases
- Write test cases and test automation scripts around developed scenarios
- Verify and test that any bug reported in the process are properly resolved
- Basic understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) principles (.NET, Java)
- Basic understanding of technologies related to web application development (HTML, XML)
- Ability to write technical reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively with other members of the company and with our customers
Nice to have:
- Working experience with test automation frameworks based on Selenium API
- Knowledge of database concepts (Microsoft SQL and Oracle)
- Web Server Administration (Microsoft IIS)
- Knowledge of testing tools and agile methodologies
- Technical degree (Engineering or IT) is highly preferred
- Professional English reading/writing skills
What can you expect from us?
- Space and encouragement to suggest ideas and solutions
- Interesting salary range in line with the market (we will talk about it on the first interview)
- Smart working (the real one)
- International and multicultural environment
- Interesting internal growth
- Soft skill training
- Internal Academy which is enriched day by day
What do we expect from you?
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Responsibility and goal-oriented approach
- Initiative and pro-activity
If you recognize yourself in what you just read, send us your profile: CV, personal history, video presentation, projects carried out, and whatever you think is appropriate for us to know. If we find areas in common we will contact you.
Selerant is a family-orientated company which offers a rewarding and collaborative working culture where every team member has the opportunity to contribute in a thriving environment were continuous improvement and innovation is highly valued.
Employees enjoy favourable conditions including a competitive salary and flexi-working (work-from-home)
With offices in Milan, the United States, China and India, our software supports hundreds of companies operating in the Food & Beverage, Chemical and Cosmetic fields, managing the product development process as well as regulatory compliance and quality.
Employees enjoy favourable conditions including a competitive salary and flexi-working (work-from-home).
How to apply:
Please send your application, CV and cover letter to
Applications may also be submitted via LinkedIn (please include your CV).
Applications close on 30/10/2021.
A competitive market salary will be offered to the successful candidate.