REGULATORY AFFAIR SPECIALIST (FOOD LEGISLATION)
As a Regulatory Affair Specialist you’ll analyze, collect and maintain up-to-date regulatory in Food legislation area. Also, you’ll provide proactive internal support to the Scientific and Regulatory Affairs group and the Selerant Engineering team on matters related to the structure, integration and use of the data, for search and compliance evaluation in Selerant software and applications. You’ll Provide both internal expertise for the development/improvement of regulatory compliance solutions and customer’s support in their implementation and to analyze current usability and functional issues in the applications and provide suggestions and solutions to improve the user’s perception of the software/applications. Part of your job will be to maintain an awareness of the global regulatory environment and pro-actively provide advice on trends and business impacts and to maintain relations with regulatory bodies and industry associations.
- Complete assigned activities in a reliable, accurate and timely manner
- Ensure the completion of assigned tasks as per the quality management policy of the company
- Ensure accurate understanding of the local legislative framework for the legislations in scope
- Ensure data collection, validation and monitoring
- Provide local regulatory news for newsletter and marketing initiatives
- Establish and maintain direct relationship with suppliers (consultants)
- Participate to external events to increase networking
- Maintain direct relationship with assigned customer(s) for regulatory issues
- Understand the status of competitor regulatory products to promote competitive positioning of the products and identify opportunities for growth
- Achieve alignment by working closely with the Product Manager supporting budget control and definition
- Promote market awareness about Selerant solutions and services presenting at conferences and shows
- 2+ Previous experience, even for a short period, in industry or industrial association preferable food industries or food associations
- Fluent English language knowledge (MANDATORY)
- Fluent French or Spanish language knowledge (MANDATORY)
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Excellent time management and self-management skills
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite. Database concept knowledge would be an asset
- Proactive approach and ability to search for information is required
- ·Scientific background is necessary, degree in food science is preferable
Selerant is a family-orientated company which offers a rewarding and collaborative working culture where every team member has the opportunity to contribute in a thriving environment were continuous improvement and innovation is highly valued.
Employees enjoy favourable conditions including a competitive salary and flexi-working (work-from-home).
How to apply:
Please send us your application attaching your CV and cover letter to
If you answer via-linkedIN please always enclose your CV when applying- only complete and successful application will be considered.
Selerant honors its commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and gives special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
Selerant is an equal opportunities employer.