Are you passionate about Innovation, Challenges and Brilliant Solutions?
Selerant is a leading provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and works with some of the world’s largest manufacturers and best-known brands, including Nestlé, Lindt, Barilla and Shiseido.
Our software supports hundreds of companies around the globe in the Food & Beverage, Cosmetics and Chemical industries manage their new product development process, regulatory compliance and quality management needs.
Due to strong business growth we are looking to expand our international team
REGULATORY AFFAIRS SPECIALIST (FOOD LEGISLATION)
As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist you’ll analyze, collect and maintain up-to-date regulatory in Food legislation area. Also, you’ll provide proactive internal support to the Scientific and Regulatory Affairs group and the Selerant Engineering team on matters related to the structure, integration and use of the data, for search and compliance evaluation in Selerant software and applications. You’ll Provide both internal expertise for the development/improvement of regulatory compliance solutions and customer’s support in their implementation and to analyze current usability and functional issues in the applications and provide suggestions and solutions to improve the user’s perception of the software/applications. Part of your job will be to maintain an awareness of the global regulatory environment and pro-actively provide advice on trends and business impacts and to maintain relations with regulatory bodies and industry associations.
- Complete assigned activities in a reliable, accurate and timely manner
- Ensure the completion of assigned tasks as per the quality management policy of the company
- Ensure accurate understanding of the local legislative framework for the legislations in scope
- Ensure data collection, validation and monitoring
- Provide local regulatory news for newsletter and marketing initiatives
- Establish and maintain direct relationship with suppliers (consultants)
- Participate to external events to increase networking
- Maintain direct relationship with assigned customer(s) for regulatory issues
- Understand the status of competitor regulatory products to promote competitive positioning of the products and identify opportunities for growth
- Achieve alignment by working closely with the Product Manager supporting budget control and definition
- Promote market awareness about Selerant solutions and services presenting at conferences and shows
- 2+ Previous experience, even for a short period, in industry or industrial association preferable food industries or food associations
- Fluent English language knowledge (MANDATORY)
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Excellent time management and self-management skills
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite. Database concept knowledge would be an asset
- Proactive approach and ability to search for information is required
- Scientific background is necessary, degree in food science is preferable
Selerant is a family-orientated company which offers a rewarding and collaborative working culture where every team member has the opportunity to contribute in a thriving environment were continuous improvement and innovation is highly valued.
Employees enjoy favourable conditions including a competitive salary and flexi-working (work-from-home).
How to apply:
Please send us your application attaching your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you answer via-linkedIN please always enclose your CV when applying- only complete and successful application will be considered.
Applications close on 30/10/2021
Selerant honors its commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and gives special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
Selerant is an equal opportunities employer.
Since 1990, Selerant solely focuses on formula-based manufacturing, specifically on New Product Development and Introduction (NPDI). Selerant initially began as a regulatory software provider and continually expanded the focus to encompass all NPDI processes. Introducing industry-leading initiatives, Selerant pioneered Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software and introduced new SaaS with the Selerant Compliance Cloud. Selerant continues to offer a greater depth and breadth of PLM and compliance expertise, and a greater re-investment in new technology