SENIOR LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER
As a Selerant Lead Software Engineer, you'll use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software. You'll be responsible for ensuring that company software components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified and ready for integration into our best-in-breed solutions for our clients with the aim to improve their business outcomes in the global marketplace.
- Design and develop innovative technical solutions for the Selerant products
- Understand new product requirements and translate them into technical design
- Acquire business and technical expertise related to Selerant suite
- Act as a technical mentor for less experienced team members
- Work with Product Area Architect as a contributor to overall architecture and technology
- Contribute to customer satisfaction and improved cooperation with Selerant Support team
- Employ Agile Development practices
- More than 5 years of experience in .NET development
- Good experience in .NET 4.0+, such as ASP.NET MVC
- Familiar with Visual Studio
- Good experience in source control tool like TFS
- Good experience with SQL, PL-SQL (Oracle) T-SQL (Microsoft SQL)
- Good experience with ERP or PSI systems is a plus
- BS in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar discipline
- Professional English spoken/written skills B2
Selerant is a family-orientated company which offers a rewarding and collaborative working culture where every team member has the opportunity to contribute in a thriving environment were continuous improvement and innovation is highly valued.
Employees enjoy favorable conditions including a competitive salary and flex-working (work-from-home).
How to apply:
Please send your application, CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications may also be submitted via LinkedIn (please include your CV).
A competitive market salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
Selerant is an equal opportunities employer.