Are you passionate about Innovation, Challenges and Brilliant Solutions?
This is your chance to contribute to the visionary evolution of one of the
best-of-breed PLM software in the global marketplace, and to develop your career within a dynamic and motivating working environment.
In SELERANT, master and pioneer software-maker in the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) for formula-based manufacturers, you will collaborate with an international team of experts to the overall and on-going success and innovation of our top class PLM product.
You will have the unique opportunity to be exposed to our high-profile customers’ needs, and play a role in delivering a solution aimed at improving their business outcome.
We’re looking for a high-energy and driven individual.
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER ( Min. 6 yrs exp.)
As a Selerant Senior Software Developer, you'll use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software. You'll be responsible for ensuring that company software components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified and ready for integration into our best-in-breed solutions for our clients with the aim to improve their business outcomes in the global marketplace.
Major areas of responsibilities:
- Development of customized features, new standard features or modifications of existing features on a large PLM web-based .NET application
- Analysis of requirements and creation of a technical design document
- Estimation of development activities
- Analysis and fixing of support tickets
- Completes assigned activities on time;
- Gives estimates on planned activities;
- Reports timely any delay or critical issue;
- Writes quality code, compliant with company best practices
- C# Programming and .NET (Advanced)
- SQL Programming in Oracle and/or MS SqlServer (Advanced)
- MVC, Entity Framework
- Angular JS
- Source control (TFS)
- Good presentation, communication, client interaction and teamwork skills are required.
- BS in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar discipline
- Professional English spoken/written skills C1
Selerant is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin
How to apply: please send us your application attaching your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you answer via-linkedIN please always enclose your CV when applying- only complete and successful application will be considered.