Location: Milan area
Are you passionate about innovation, challenges and brilliant solutions?
Selerant is a leading provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and works with some of the world's manufacturers and best-known brands including Nestlé, Lindt, Barilla, Intercos, Shiseido and Mapei.
Our software supports hundreds of companies around the globe in the Food & Beverage, Cosmetics and Chemical industries manage their new product development process, regulatory compliance and quality management needs.
Due to strong business growth we are looking to expand ourinternational team.
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
As a Selerant Senior Software Developer, you'll use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software. You'll be responsible for ensuring that company software components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified and ready for integration into our best-in-breed solutions for our clients with the aim to improve their business outcomes in the global marketplace.
- Develop and maintain the functionalities of the Selerant products
- Understand new product requirements and translate them into design
- Obtain and maintain deep understanding of Selerant’s product suite components in order to contribute to technical decisions, including roadmap
- Act as a technical mentor for less-experienced team members
- Work with Product Area Architect as a contributor to overall architecture and technology
- Contribute to customer satisfaction and improved cooperation with Selerant Support team
- Employ Agile Development practice
More than 5 years of experience in .NET development
- Good experience in .NET 4.0+, such as ASP.NET MVC
- Familiar with Visual Studio
- Good experience in source control tool like TFS
- Good experience with SQL, PL-SQL (Oracle) T-SQL (Microsoft SQL)
- Good experience with ERP or PSI systems is a plus
- BS in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar discipline
- Professional English spoken/written skills B2
Selerant is a family-orientated company which offers a rewarding and collaborative working culture where every team member has the opportunity to contribute in a thriving environment were continuous improvement and innovation is highly valued.
Employees enjoy favourable conditions including a competitive salary and flexi-working (work-from-home).
How to apply:
Please send your application, CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications may also be submitted via LinkedIn (please include your CV).
Apply on LinkedIN
Applications close on Monday 20 January 2020.
A competitive market salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
Informative Note sec. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, Personal Data Protection Code and sec. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016
We would like to inform you that the archiving and processing of data referring to you are carried out – with papery and electronic modalities - in order to contact you and to plan a first conversation. Providing us your data is absolutely free. Personal data must be compulsory provided in case of legal or contractual obligation. Generally, non-providing data has no prejudicial consequence on your charge. However, as far as legal or contractual obligations are concerned, non-providing such data may involve impossibility of our treatments, which presume such providing. Your personal data will not be communicated or disseminated. Your CV is not kept longer then necessary and in any case it will be delated after the calendar year following his receipt. We wish inform you that if your resume contains the so called “sensitive data” (for example, membership in legally protected category and, more in general, data concerning your health status) can be processed by our Company for the purposes stated in the privacy notice only subject to your prior written consent, specifically released for the processing of the mentioned “sensitive data”. The lack of this consent, which must be included in the CV, may lead our Company to the inability to consider your CV in the recruitment process. According to sec. 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and to sec 15 and following of the Regulation (EU) 679/2016 to exercise your rights, you can refer to Data Controllerer Selerant S.r.l., via Leonardo da Vinci n. 19 – 20060 Cassina de’ Pecchi (MI).