Location: Milan area
We’re looking for a high-energy, driven SOFTWARE DEVELOPER.
As a SELERANT Software Developer, you'll use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software. You'll be responsible for ensuring that company software components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified, and ready for integration into ours best-of-breed solutions for our clients improving their business outcomes in the global marketplace. You will collaborate with Project Manager (PM) for designing and implementing customizations and configuring customers' environments.
You will join the EHS (Environment, health and safety) team who provides global solutions for ensuring the regulatory compliance of our customers.
Major areas of responsabilities:
- Develop and maintain the functionalities of the Selerant products
- Understand new product requirements and translate them into design
- Obtain and maintain deep understanding of EHS business
- Contribute to customer satisfaction and improved cooperation with Selerant Support team
- Employ Agile Development practices
- At least 3 year experience in .NET development
- Experience in .NET 4.0+, such as ASP.NET MVC
- Familiar with Visual Studio
- Experience in source control tool like TFS
- Good experience with SQL, PL-SQL (Oracle) T-SQL (Microsoft SQL)
- Good experience with ERP or PSI systems is a plus
- Professional English spoken/written skills
Apply on LinkedIN
Or send your Cv to email@example.com
Informative Note sec. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, Personal Data Protection Code and sec. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016
We would like to inform you that the archiving and processing of data referring to you are carried out – with papery and electronic modalities - in order to contact you and to plan a first conversation. Providing us your data is absolutely free. Personal data must be compulsory provided in case of legal or contractual obligation. Generally, non-providing data has no prejudicial consequence on your charge. However, as far as legal or contractual obligations are concerned, non-providing such data may involve impossibility of our treatments, which presume such providing. Your personal data will not be communicated or disseminated. Your CV is not kept longer then necessary and in any case it will be delated after the calendar year following his receipt. We wish inform you that if your resume contains the so called “sensitive data” (for example, membership in legally protected category and, more in general, data concerning your health status) can be processed by our Company for the purposes stated in the privacy notice only subject to your prior written consent, specifically released for the processing of the mentioned “sensitive data”. The lack of this consent, which must be included in the CV, may lead our Company to the inability to consider your CV in the recruitment process. According to sec. 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and to sec 15 and following of the Regulation (EU) 679/2016 to exercise your rights, you can refer to Data Controllerer Selerant S.r.l., via Leonardo da Vinci n. 19 – 20060 Cassina de’ Pecchi (MI).