Join us at our 2018 North American User Conference to Create, Comply and Connect.
At this year’s conference you will learn how Selerant delivers success from idea to label for manufacturing formula-based products. Get insights to the three key ingredients to Product Lifecycle Management:
- Product creation and innovation
- Compliance both regionally and internationally
- Connecting and collaborating throughout the entire PLM process with your internal team, suppliers, co-manufacturers, and customers
Selerant 2018 User Conference | September 24 - 27, 2018
Held at the beautiful Rancho Bernardo Inn just outside of San Diego, CA
Conference sessions are designed to target specific business needs and requirements, explain best practices as it applies to PLM, determine future manufacturing roadmaps in formula-based products, and facilitate networking opportunities among conference attendees.
This year, we will offer more structured networking opportunities in the form of user role roundtables. Participation in these sessions is optional. We will also offer complimentary Devex training sessions during the first half of Thursday, Sept 27, 2018, for those who are interested.
- All presentations will conclude by lunchtime on Wednesday, Sept 26, 2018
- All user round tables will conclude by 3 p.m. PDT on Wednesday, Sept 26, 2018
- All training sessions will conclude by lunchtime on Thursday, Sept 27, 2018
Guests can use the online link to book for our contracted dates at a discounted conference rate.
The conference rate extends 3 days before and after the conference peak nights.
Earliest check in: Friday, September 21, 2018
Latest check out: Sunday, September 30, 2018
Please book your flights in and out of San Diego International Airport (SAN).