The Selerant North America team will exhibit at the "Revolutionary Disruptors" Suppliers' Day in late September this year.
Hosted by the New York Society of Cosmetic Chemists, Suppliers' Day gives innovators and solution providers a space to showcase their latest developments benefitting the Cosmetics formulation and manufacturing industries.
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
655 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001
Exhibit Hall Hours:
Wednesday, Sept 30th – 9:00am to 5:00pm
Thursday, Oct 1st – 9:00am to 4:00pm
Learn about our product development and regulatory solution for Cosmetics manufacturers:
Selerant’s Devex PLM system offers Cosmetics brands and manufacturers a single-truth platform for managing these many internal process changes in one place, bringing greater control, transparency, and oversight into Cosmetics product development and launch so you can innovate and get competitive products to market faster.
Ramping up product launch timelines means:
- Reformulating existing products with fewer and more natural ingredients.
- Adapting product design to bring hybrid, unisex and multi-use products to global markets faster.
- Managing an interconnected web of global regulatory certifications and claims.
- Automating the feedback loop between Innovation, Marketing, R&D, Quality and Regulatory groups.
- Adjusting Innovation priorities as consumer beauty technology and preferences change buying behavior.
Devex PLM Benefits for Cosmetics and Beauty Manufacturers
- Rapidly expand Beauty product portfolios
- Ensure quality standards across global markets
- Meet fit to purpose regulatory claims
- Consolidate application use and cost
Visit the show website to learn more about the agenda, attendees and sponsors.